Rate the last movie you watched out of 10

Teen Wolf.

Jesus, that hasn't aged well.

2/10

Il revise my score the last 15 mins saved it. 4/10.

Was made before Back to the Future but held back after the huge success of Zemeckis picture.

Watched it with the smallies. They liked it. Pretty bog standard stuff. You could see off the bat that Fox had star power. Illness really f*cked his career.

Won't be watching the sequel

Was made before Back to the Future but held back after the huge success of Zemeckis picture.

Watched it with the smallies. They liked it. Pretty bog standard stuff. You could see off the bat that Fox had star power. Illness really f*cked his career.

the

😂😂😂 have a crack off of short circuit. i watched that a while back with the lads and they enjoyed it (six and seven years then)

stuck on karate kid now since the mrs got them into cobra kai.

definitely going to give the dirt bike kid a spin during february 😂😂😂

where eagles dare
ww2 flick starring richard burton, clint eastwood, mary ure, etc
8.5/10

seen it many many times and it never gets old

introduced my cousins kids (11 + 9) to it at the weekend and they loved it

my two year old was well into first knight with seánie connery and richard geary there during the week. never too early for nazi battles or knight incursion.

the

😂😂😂 have a crack off of short circuit. i watched that a while back with the lads and they enjoyed it (six and seven years then)

stuck on karate kid now since the mrs got them into cobra kai.

definitely going to give the dirt bike kid a spin during february 😂😂😂

Johnny 5 is alive!!!

'Who made Steve Gutenberg a star' :lol!:

Havn't seen it (short circuit) since I was a kid myself. I think I will give movies from my formative years that I havnt seen since a skip. Its a mixed bag watching them through adult eyes.

Flight of the navigator got that treatment. Has held up pretty well

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT

Tony Milner

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 10:30pm

More events ▼