Prince Andrew..

Is this the same poster whom was extolling the virtues of another nonce, one Jimmy Saville?

Tut tut, have we a West Brit old boy?
Are you okay, Alt_y? As I said before, got ya. :ROFLMAO:

giphy.gif

Some people here seem really well up on the various privileges enjoyed by the monarch of another country 😇

Yip, it's called an education, perhaps if you had one you might not have turned into a moronic shinnerbot.

Up your game old boy, pip pip!

mainland
[ˈmeɪnlənd, ˈmeɪnland]

NOUN
  1. a large continuous extent of land that includes the greater part of a country or territory, as opposed to offshore islands and detached territories.

I see a video earlier on youtube that put Prince Andrew’s personal net worth at approx £5 million pounds.

Surely that couldn’t be correct ? I know he has sold property in recent times but surely that’s way off .

I see a video earlier on youtube that put Prince Andrew’s personal net worth at approx £5 million pounds.

Surely that couldn’t be correct ? I know he has sold property in recent times but surely that’s way off .
Afaik he has a skiing chalet worth over 15 mill, but it is shared with Fergie still

Are you okay, Alt_y? As I said before, got ya. :ROFLMAO:

giphy.gif

Yip, it's called an education, perhaps if you had one you might not have turned into a moronic shinnerbot.

I have an education thanks very much. But unlike you I'm not fixated on people in other countries who deem themselves worthy of privilege merely by dint of which particular vagina they exited on birth. But you keep on tugging your forelock there Earl :LOL:

I have an education thanks very much. But unlike you I'm not fixated on people in other countries who deem themselves worthy of privilege merely by dint of which particular vagina they exited on birth. But you keep on tugging your forelock there Earl :LOL:
Funny, considering you couldn't do simple addition yesterday. As for fixation on people in other countries, lmao, it's called knowledge and most people garner it from different sources over the years and retain it.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 6:30pm

More events ▼