Prince Andrew..

Could well be another gross misjudgement on his part.

I wonder if he'll insist on a trial via WebCam from the Mainland as if he enters the USA the FBI might want to have a word or two with him about his indiscretions.
Best option, as the Queen has sovereign immunity and can't be arrested within her residences but neither can her family once they are in her presence, Best for Andy to hang with Mam in the gaff.

Brave move. He looks like he's called her bluff.

No one think it's odd she wasn't called as a witness in the Maxwell case.

She got immunity for turning evidence against Epstein, but a few of the witnesses in the Maxwell trial view her as equally culpable.

They also painted a picture of someone who was delighted that she had slept with a prince.

Brave move. He looks like he's called her bluff.

No one think it's odd she wasn't called as a witness in the Maxwell case.

She got immunity for turning evidence against Epstein, but a few of the witnesses in the Maxwell trial view her as equally culpable.

They also painted a picture of someone who was delighted that she had slept with a prince.
She wanted a jury trial and requested it

That could have been a bluff to get a big settlement pre-trial
How exactly as it is a standard fundamental right in both a public case or civil case?

Virginia Giuffre could be uninterested in a monetary settlement and would prefer Prince Andrew to face the legal process, according to Giuffre’s attorney David Boies.

Speaking to BBC Newsnight, he said that Giuffre may not be interested in money alone as she wants the Duke of York to admit to his wrongdoings.

"I think it's very important to Virginia Giuffre that this matter be resolved in a way that vindicates her and vindicates the other victims. I don't think she has a firm view at this point, or could she, as to exactly what a solution should be.

"But I think what's going to be important is that this resolution vindicates her and vindicates the claim she has made. A purely financial settlement is not anything that I think she's interested in."

Giuffre's lawyers are acting pro-bono and might be happy with the PR and free publicity while Andrew may not even be able to pay his bills after this

Prince Andrews legal team (The best money can buy but Mummy has stopped paying) only acquiesced in their failing strategy to somehow destroy the litigant but dressed it up to the media as "Oh look how terribly brave the Duke of York is"

He is now saying that Ghislaine Maxwell was not even a close friend.

Even if there is a cash settlement he is focked.

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 4:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼