Cyclists

Just get near enough to brush off their handlebars and then laugh as you watch them wobble all over the road from your rear view mirror... Great craic.

TLDR
What did she have to say? Was it big-bad-motorist ignoring the rules of the rode making life impossible for sweet and innocent cyclists who always stick rigidly to safe practices on the road by any chance?

I narrowly missed a cyclist again the other day only because I'd experience of their complete lack of lane-discipline at the George's Quay/Sullivan's Quay/Parliament Bridge junction. I in left hand lane going straight on had this utter clown peddle furiously and undertake me on the left only to cut across me to access the cyclepath that goes up Sullivans Quay - I was going straight on at the junction but they assumed incorrectly that I was turning right. The f**king moron gave me the finger when I hit the horn. Some day I mightn't be able to stop on time after such a crazy cyclist manoeuvre. Honky, have a word with your peeps ;)
lol.. SoundY nearly has another accident. You rack them up at such a rate you either need to stop driving because your awareness must be shocking, or you are a total drama queen.. or both which is quite likely

Does anyone here know any other person that nearly crashes every single week?

lol.. SoundY nearly has another accident. You rack them up at such a rate you either need to stop driving because your awareness must be shocking, or you are a total drama queen.. or both which is quite likely

The gas thing is that he used be a taxi driver. You'd be taking your life in your hands getting into the back of his car

S

What was the point in blowing the horn?
To warn the cyclist for the next time, that what they did wasn't clever and in fact was extremely dangerous. Had I not sounded the horn they might have thought their particular manoeuvre was grand and safe and to be done again the next time they were cycling that route.

It's the cyclist that have nearly crashed into me, not I into them. I was travelling straight and remaining within my lane, but as ever with the cycle-brigade, it's the motorists must be at fault :rolleyes:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Public Service Broadcasting
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

11th Oct 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Colm Murphy

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼