Batsh*t Crazy Green Party

Always be wary of people touting magic solutions to tackle climate change :

Shell’s massive carbon capture facility in Canada emits far more than it captures, study says.​

Surprise, surprise people with opposing ideologies fail to agree. The fossil fuel industry has to go away. However CCUS has the potential to play a big role and anything learned from this first effort is useful. A complete halt on fossil fuels is not going to happen soon, so we need a way to deal with the resulting emissions.

Facepalm, m8. Don't pollute An Fíor Teanga with the Queen's V's and K's. People have been disappeared in Gaeltachtaí for less.
It's Laoi Ó bhFaracharr.

Translates to 'Leo of the Far Away Car'. His cave ancestors used to pretend they had a horse drawn carriage but neighbours never saw it.
The family used to be pretend it was parked a few hills away. Like the way he pretends a decent health service is just over the next hill.

#Proccers4Truth

You're bang on about the far away car bit :LOL: but are you sure about Laoi being the correct translation for the name Leo? Reason I ask is someone I knew called Leo was always called Leon (I'm fairly sure that was the spelling) as Gaeilge.

Varadkar 'suggested creating anonymous accounts online to make positive comments on news'​

Meanwhile, do you want to discuss the fact that a member of the Irish Green Party, of all parties, is trying to defend Data Centers against claims that they use huge volumes of electricity and water, or will you try your level best to deflect again :ROFLMAO:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Bernard Casey and Guests
The Roundy, Castle St.

18th May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..
More events ▼