The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Genuinely think he doesn’t give a fuck. He’s not within an asses roar of the French NT so needing first team football isn’t a thing for him.
Tbh m8, I don't blame him too much. Someone offered me 250 G a week I'm taking it. Its the incompetents that gave it to him I blame.

Same tossers are trying to give Paulie Dubai Winter break 400 grand a week.

Every single decision made at United is made to benefit the Glazers first.

Doubt there will be a signing tbh. The budget is already set for the summer, and as with most summers I t won't be enough to catch up ro City.

A serious club, which United are not anymore, would have signed two midfielders on January 1.

Same with Liverpool and centre-halves last year.

FSG have been pulled out of the fire by klopp numerous times. Last 5 years the glazers have spent money that klopp could only dream of.

LFC are banjaxed once klopp leaves. They’ll drop off more than United ever did.

I thought it was dreadful.

I agree the team looks a lot more solid and organised but lacking quality.

They worked well defensively today. West Ham wern't walking through them with ease.

They've the international break now then boro in the cup and Burnley away.

Ralf is 5 wins, 2 draws and a loss. Hasn't done so bad considering they were getting hockeyed by Watford two months ago.

Tbh m8, I don't blame him too much. Someone offered me 250 G a week I'm taking it. Its the incompetents that gave it to him I blame.

Same tossers are trying to give Paulie Dubai Winter break 400 grand a week.

That sums up my point re United’s ownership. They spend ridiculous money on the first team without engaging the brain.

Your tossers are trying to give Pogba £400k a week and our tossers won’t give Salah £350k.

And yet our fanbase are generally happier than yours. Why? Jurgen Klopp.

That sums up my point re United’s ownership. They spend ridiculous money on the first team without engaging the brain.

Your tossers are trying to give Pogba £400k a week and our tossers won’t give Salah £350k.

And yet our fanbase are generally happier than yours. Why? Jurgen Klopp.
Of course it's klopp. Cranky bastard, but a football genius.

The Glazers strategy is to milk United. They'll throw the fans some shiny new toys every summer, but leave massive gaps in the squad.

And it works. United fans are fucking supine. A brief flicker emerged with the ESL but died again just as quick.

Your owners won't spend a dime over budget to help the manager keep up with City. Again a supine fan base, eternally grateful for a league title will settle for "being competitive ".

The Salah situation might make a few stand up though, if FSG don't acquiesce.

Genuinely think he doesn’t give a fuck. He’s not within an asses roar of the French NT so needing first team football isn’t a thing for him.
Has he ever given a fuck? He had an ok start to his Utd career, followed by a lot of indifferent seasons. Even when he was playing well, his attitude was always off so in the long run he`s only fucking himself.

Utd should have tried to move him on two years ago but I wouldnt have much faith in him to do any better elsewhere. Its really frustrating to see a player of unquestionable ability with that attitude but now he is after creating a situation for himself that no top club would take a chance on him, or pay those wages. I dont think he is the type of player who would flourish at a lesser club either, games would just completely bypass him as there is no fight there.

A shame, but he`s not the first and wont be the last in that bracket.

Last edited:
Of course it's klopp. Cranky bastard, but a football genius.

The Glazers strategy is to milk United. They'll throw the fans some shiny new toys every summer, but leave massive gaps in the squad.

And it works. United fans are fucking supine. A brief flicker emerged with the ESL but died again just as quick.

Your owners won't spend a dime over budget to help the manager keep up with City. Again a supine fan base, eternally grateful for a league title will settle for "being competitive ".

The Salah situation might make a few stand up though, if FSG don't acquiesce.

Great post.

I wasn’t a proc member back then but I do know from your posts that you’ve been anti-glazer since when United won the CL. United fans that are cry-arsing since the trophies dried up post Fergie are cunts. The writing was in the wall when they replaced Ronaldo with Valencia and Owen.

Schneider and Robben would have thumbed to OT at the time. Ferguson’s genius carried them to another few league titles and covered the glazers asses.

Liverpool are going the same way. FSG have seen liverpools value increase x10 since they took over. That’s 90% down to klopp.

Konate looks money well spent. They wouldn’t have gotten CL without Thiago in the run in last season, despite him being a crock. Jota has been a major success.

When he’s spent it’s generally been a hit, Ox and Keita withstanding.

FSG are the Glazers with better PR.

Has he ever given a fuck? He had an ok start to his Utd career, followed by a lot of indifferent seasons. Even when he was playing well, his attitude was always off so in the long run he`s only fucking himself.

Utd should have tried to move him on two years ago but I wouldnt have much faith in him to do any better elsewhere. Its really frustrating to see a player of unquestionable ability with that attitude but now he is after creating a situation for himself that no top club would take a chance on him, or pay those wages. I dont think he is the type of player who would flourish at a lesser club either, games would just completely bypass him as there is no fight there.

A shame, but he`s not the first and wont be the last in that bracket.

No. Never deserved that salary in the new contract.

If Salah played for United he’d have been given £500k a week 18 months ago.

And he'd just say "fuck you, I have a cast iron contract".
If an employee isnt performing , you put them on an performance improvement plan, if they dont improve then they get the door.

Surely the contract he signed doesn’t mean he cant be fired for poor performance

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Comedy Cavern: Fin Taylor

Coughlan's, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼