Taoiseach announces easing of restrictions

MOE has volunteered to be the PROC observer in town for today and tonight, He will need unvouched expenses,
I will in my fuck

All jokes aside I won't be crossing the bridge at all this weekend. Even seeing the photos already on Facebook of people having pints at the bar makes me feel uneasy.

At most I'll have a few afternoon pints in the Beer Garden today, but it'll be a night in with a take away at EnnisY Towers methinks.

I'm off the gatt 4 years but I think I'll go out and get shitfaced today.
Had more than enough of this shit. I've been cooked up by myself for 2 years. Been running up the bloody walls.
Don't need a vax cert anymore so I think I'm going on the ran tan later.

I will in my fuck

All jokes aside I won't be crossing the bridge at all this weekend. Even seeing the photos already on Facebook of people having pints at the bar makes me feel uneasy.

At most I'll have a few afternoon pints in the Beer Garden today, but it'll be a night in with a take away at EnnisY Towers methinks.

I said, get in.

p04k6066.jpg

Exactly, we are the first the criticise and jump on the bandwagon, I hate drawing comparisons to Kerry but Paidi O Se and the animals spring to mind😂. This Government can be poked at for many screw ups but we have to take our hat off to them on the vaccine rollout, Ireland was a way ahead of the curve than many of their EU counterparts in this respect. I remember talking to my elderly neighbors in Germany who were frustrated waiting in their jabs yet my parents in Ireland were jabbed many months previously.
Don’t do it, you’ll regret it.
Stay strong.

I'd imagine our booster take up is going to fall of a cliff now if there's no real incentive to get it?

Anyone who wants one probably already has it, and the people who need extra convincing now won't be bothered because they can sit in the pub all day without a booster.

Nation of alcos.
That point was made earlier on katie hannon show...not about us been a nation of alcos but incentive to get the vaccine is now gone, though id say those who wanted it have got it.

I still have Snapchat (barely check it nowadays) there is a map feature where you can tap on “heat maps” to see stories there. Can imagine the snaps from the fountain or Washington street/grand parade later on (or even now for that matter).

Taxis will be up the walls come this evening.

I'd imagine our booster take up is going to fall of a cliff now if there's no real incentive to get it?

Anyone who wants one probably already has it, and the people who need extra convincing now won't be bothered because they can sit in the pub all day without a booster.

Nation of alcos.

no incentive? Maybe people have an incentive to get one cause it lessens the chance of dying from a horrific disease?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

3rd Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼