The Official Celtic Thread

Missed most of the game as I was out hurling.

Saw the last 5 minutes and then the highlihlights on sportscene.

The commentators suggesting VAR would have not given the pen... Jesus wept.

To be honest I was surprised it was given. Not that it wasn't a penalty (in the box, flight of ball deflected by outstretched hand in an un-natural position) but that it was actually given. Collum thought long and hard before he awarded it.

You really are a pity

Did you actually see the match Earl? If you did you'd understand exactly what happened and would have noticed the relatively long delay between the appeal for a penalty and it being awarded. The commentators reckoned that the linesman must have had a word in Collum's ear.

But hey, why would you let the facts get in the way of your misconceptions. :rolleyes:

Did you actually see the match Earl? If you did you'd understand exactly what happened and would have noticed the relatively long delay between the appeal for a penalty and it being awarded. The commentators reckoned that the linesman must have had a word in Collum's ear.

But hey, why would you let the facts get in the way of your misconceptions. :rolleyes:
You clearly didn't watch it because anyone with half a brain (you ruled out obviously) would have noticed that the ref didn't see the incident, reacted to the shouts and got the nod from the lineman that did see the incident. Took a matter of mere seconds.

Glad you now agree that there was a delay in awarding it. You got there in the end :cool:
Post where I said otherwise? Take your time now
Not a "relatively long delay" or "he thought long and hard about it" It was a matter of seconds but I guess when you believe a referee conspiracy like you do, it must have felt like minutes.

Celtic Keeper Conor Hazard (from the north) has gone out on year-long loan to Finnish champions HJK Helsinki (who are going for their third title in a row).

Ex-Celt Scott Brown sure noised up the huns last night. Complete sh*thousery with Kent who eventually got sent off. 1-1 in Pittordrie so the gap is down to 4

Penalty against Rangers last nite, another kick in the nuts for the conspiracy theorists
😂

Yet more evidence you haven't a clue Earl. Aberdeen should've had not one but TWO penalties. And McGregor should have seen red for yet another of his reckless "tackles" on an opponent.

The penalty given was a clear handball by Morelos and yet Tavernier said he didn't think it was a penalty 🤣

Yet more evidence you haven't a clue Earl. Aberdeen should've had not one but TWO penalties. And McGregor should have seen red for yet another of his reckless "tackles" on an opponent.

The penalty given was a clear handball by Morelos and yet Tavernier said he didn't think it was a penalty 🤣
Dearie me, you really are a pity but but conspiracy 😂😂

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼