Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

Sorry for besmirching the name of one of your heroes jimmy. It was to distinguish between himself and big mickey of the same party and constituency that he picked up that sobriquet - I didn't invent it you know. There's even some within FF that refer to them as such.
As if FF were an alien organisation to you.

You were a paid up member there ScumMan, more than most on this forum I reckon

Mary Lou McDonald commenting on the murder of 23 year old innocent school teacher Ashling Murphy:
“My thoughts are with Ashling's family, her friends, her pupils and colleagues at school and the whole community in Tullamore who are facing unimaginable heartbreak. The entire country is reeling from this horrendous attack which has seen a woman’s life cut short.

“Violence against women and girls, and the fear of it, is far too common and blights the lives of women and girls across the country. Harassment is the norm, not the exception. We have the right to be safe on our streets and in our homes. Yet too often, we are not."

A laudable soundbite.

Ann Travers, whose sister, an innocent 22 year old school teacher named Mary Travers was murdered by the military wing of the party led by Mary Lou McDonald, criticised McDonald four weeks ago for rejecting calls for Gerry Adams "comedy sketch" video to be withdrawn.

This level of hypocrisy tends to piss a lot of people off.

(Whataboutery tsunami incoming.)

I never was or never will be a member of FF, Meanwhile one day one of your kids will go up to the attic and
find some old framed photos of Charlie, Jack and Bertie, and say oh I remember them on the mantel piece,

Joining political parties is a mugs game these days. Hence Sound_y suited to it.

I never was or never will be a member of FF, Meanwhile one day one of your kids will go up to the attic and
find some old framed photos of Charlie, Jack and Bertie, and say oh I remember them on the mantel piece,

Jack Lynch certainly, but only for his exploits with Glen Rovers and Cork. Charlie Haughey? The scumbag who corrupted Irish politics? Not a chance. And if Dirty Bertie was on fire I wouldn't piss on him to put him out. But you seem to refer to them all on first name terms ;)

You're not taking the pointing out of your defending Mehole's "honour" at every turn very well are you?

Do you want to tell us the party you actually support (voting for them is supporting them) now or will you keep pretending it's Sinn Fein :ROFLMAO:

Do you want to tell us the party you actually support (voting for them is supporting them) now or will you keep pretending it's Sinn Fein :ROFLMAO:
You got to love the Shinners, absolutely no grasp of the concept that the people who protest vote in elections against governments are not their supporters.
:lol!::lol!::lol!:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cormac Ó Caoimh
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

12th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Le Boom

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼