Woman murdered in Tullamore..

Yes city council announced yesterday they would do so, Sadly when the dust settles Ashlings family will have to pick up the pieces,
Needless to say friends, neighbours will be there for them, Others will move on to the next thing that outrages them
Fast forward a week and the only thing in the media will be the pubs opening past 8pm

2 kids just in the door from school.. my little girl asking why the teacher was murdered and if its dangerous etc etc. Just finished explaining the she doesn't have to worry, but you can see that she is completely confused

The principal told them all over thee tannoy what happened and asked for a minutes silence- fucking clowns
Maybe parents should have been given the option to keep kids at home if they didnt feel comfortable? Then again kids will
talk about it while out playing anyway,

Some psychotic lad comes into our country from a foreign land and brutally murders one of our women. The result of that was days of the belittling of Irish men on social media and in the media itself. Talking about the men of this country like some sort of animals.

I have a list of people that engaged in this.

Claire Byrne
Keith Walsh(whoever that bolox is).
Newstalk show on Sunday afternoon.
Muireann O'Connell
Aoife Moore

That's for starters.

2 kids just in the door from school.. my little girl asking why the teacher was murdered and if its dangerous etc etc. Just finished explaining the she doesn't have to worry, but you can see that she is completely confused

The principal told them all over thee tannoy what happened and asked for a minutes silence- fucking clowns
1642519723155.png

With the constant man bashing these days, is it any wonder fellas like Frank Maloney end up getting a sex change? I’m actually thinking of getting one meself.

Maloney-498060.jpg

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Dan O Keeffe

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼