Junior Hurling 2021

the way some people on hear are going on you would swear that on the 13th Jan. a savior for cork hurling arrived except that he now going to be coached by the worst coach in munster,he would have been better off spending a year playing with the footballers until we have a proper coaching team in charge.

Have you?

I have seen quite a few of the Ballygiblin games.
What surprises me is how good his touch is, playing in poor weather conditions and with barely a couple of weeks training for hurling.
I know he practiced a bit in Australia but it is not nearly as good as training and playing with your teammates.

He is not the finished article, how could he be?
Has he the potential to develop into a serious hurlers, certainly he has but nothing is certain.
What makes this different is that he is something from outside of what we thought our team or panel might be.
He has the physique that we need and certainly has played in a sport probably more physical than hurling.
I also see no harm in giving him a go, my only issue earlier was that he was going back to OZ and I thought it would be a waste of time but that is put to bed now.

Rumour that Darragh Flynn dropped by cork
Dropped could be wrong word, if he is off training panel I'd say for now it's concentrate on getting that injury right. He's u20 still so I'd say being right for that is the important one
Physically he's still developing, there's plenty time yet for seniors to look at him later on

Dropped could be wrong word, if he is off training panel I'd say for now it's concentrate on getting that injury right. He's u20 still so I'd say being right for that is the important one
Physically he's still developing, there's plenty time yet for seniors to look at him later on
I think that is about right.
I think the selectors were unhappy that he played for Ballygiblin while injured but he is young needs to concentrate on under 20 this year and let the future be what it will.

I think that is about right.
I think the selectors were unhappy that he played for Ballygiblin while injured but he is young needs to concentrate on under 20 this year and let the future be what it will.
The selectors should mind their own business, that’s his club and lifelong friends, some people would do well to remember where they all came from

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼