Official NFL Thread 2021/2022

Bucs are looking v short handed through injury and Philly have figured out what they are good at.
If Tom Terrific can pull this off you can only tip the cap to him.
Looking like a stomping really tbh. Brady probably wants to leave his boot print on the eagles franchise face over losing the SB.

The crew of the bengals game are reported to be unlikely to be officiating any further post season games this year.

Their denials are very specific in not addressing the early whistle at all.

The Raiders, in fairness to them, aren't entertaining g the question of officiating, focusing on their own performance.

Looking like a stomping really tbh. Brady probably wants to leave his boot print on the eagles franchise face over losing the SB.

The crew of the bengals game are reported to be unlikely to be officiating any further post season games this year.

Their denials are very specific in not addressing the early whistle at all.

The Raiders, in fairness to them, aren't entertaining g the question of officiating, focusing on their own performance.
A stomping is the word. I consistently expect Brady to flop back to earth but he never does. The GOAT is right. He really looks like he could play till he's 50

A stomping is the word. I consistently expect Brady to flop back to earth but he never does. The GOAT is right. He really looks like he could play till he's 50
No doubt he's leading the way when it comes to career longevity. The problem is though that you look like you can play until you can't. Peyton Manning was having an incredible season in his 2nd last year but took a hit (against the chargers I think) and just fell off completely then, literally in the blink of an eye. He went from being a lead in the mvp race to the worst qb in the league.

For me it's the intangibles that separate him. If I wanted someone to throw a ball from A to B, Rodgers is probably better but Brady lifts the guys around him like no other.

Hes never lacked for team quality either which doesn't hurt with the winning, but he was always a major part of that.

Better second quarter from Dallas, but Gould kicking keeping the 49ers at arm's length
Dallas receive for the 2nd half, if they can score then its a 1 score game and swings pressure back abit. Does Shanahan have the balls to try a surprise onside?
Is Mike Mac going to be coaching for his job if the team regresses?

Dallas receive for the 2nd half, if they can score then its a 1 score game and swings pressure back abit. Does Shanahan have the balls to try a surprise onside?
Is Mike Mac going to be coaching for his job if the team regresses?
Bosa's condition is probably Shanahan's biggest concern right now
Most probably re Mike Mac - Jarrah's pumped serious dosh into that roster, he's looking for a Halas, if not the Lombardi, this season.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Noughty Club Night

The Pavilion, Tomorrow @ 10:30pm

More events ▼