Woman murdered in Tullamore..

Do you believe that she was genuinely in fear while running, as she said she was?

Because you certainly didn't give that impression on Thursday.

Did you even hear the interview?

Madigan was on the airwaves before the facts of this incident were clear giving her two cents.

I very much doubt her sincerity, the whole interview rang hollow.She is stuck in the Seanad and her immediate commentary on this helped her profile.

She is vying for the party nomination in the next general election and keeping herself front and centre publicly is good for her career prospects. More power to her.

Lets not pretend it was anything else.

Did you even hear the interview?

Madigan was on the airwaves before the facts of this incident were clear giving her two cents.

I very much doubt her sincerity, the whole interview rang hollow.She is stuck in the Seanad and her immediate commentary on this helped her profile.

She is vying for the party nomination in the next general election and keeping herself front and centre publicly is good for her career prospects. More power to her.

Lets not pretend it was anything else.
There ya go.

You were wondering who was it was saying that women were making it up and looking for attention, turns out it was you.

For me personally, if a woman says she is afraid, I tend not to assume she is lying and looking for attention.

My husband is working so I have the kids. I don't think it is appropriate to expose two 5 year olds to this.

Just mentioning this because otherwise you will still be whinging on in 12 months about me not attending the Cork vigil, which is of course not the only vigil that I can attend.

Again this event was publicised a couple of days in advance. If you were so passionate about the subject you could have made it your business to be there.

Far easier to sermonise on the local talkpage scene.

Again this event was publicised a couple of days in advance. If you were so passionate about the subject you could have made it your business to be there.

Far easier to sermonise on the local talkpage scene.
I've already attended a vigil.

Do you need me to send you the co ordinates and a selfie so that you can verify or something?

Maybe Bellyfermot dude wasn't involved in crime but it doesn't seem to be a case of mistaken identity either. I guess as a doorman he might have kicked out the wrong fella.

Maybe you shouldn’t use words like “definitely” which implies fact when you mean “i think” which relates to your opinion.
Guessing is just that, guessing.

The point of asking about the hypothetical situation is in reference to you saying

“We are all responsible for our own behavior and no one else.”

Drop the white knight routine chuckles.

Conflating a perfectly valid opinion on personal responsibility with some hypothetical have a go hero situation is only pure bollocks.

But you already knew that

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Flook With Special Guest Patsy Reid
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

9th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼