Bus Eireann.

Still only in the planning stage as far as I know.

I think it is unnecessary and I think it will be a disaster as people have just more or less gotten used to the existing routes and frequencies.
Without bus lanes to make up for the lack of a direct route, people from some parts of the suburbs who will need to change buses would nearly be quicker walking into town. Togher for example.

A guy I work with has a fair distance to travel and the only bus passes him by every other day, there should be more of these cork connect efforts and similar services to phase these useless cunts out.
Anyone could drive a bus

A guy I work with has a fair distance to travel and the only bus passes him by every other day, there should be more of these cork connect efforts and similar services to phase these useless cunts out.
Anyone could drive a bus
I am trying to pick up on your logic there.

Are you saying that it's the bus drivers fault that the area in which your work colleague lives has a poor service?

I trust you know that it is the NTA that do the route planning and the schedules?

It's a poor service because it doesn't make the type of coin that they would like.
The driver is a useless cunt because he drives past the bloke without stopping a few times a week.
He does this because he knows complaints about it will fall on deaf ears.
So yes, top to bottom useless cunts.

It's a poor service because it doesn't make the type of coin that they would like.
The driver is a useless cunt because he drives past the bloke without stopping a few times a week.
So your issue is with one specific driver not stopping for your friend ?
Your friend has complained about him i take it ?

Bus and HGV driving is an incredibly demanding and taxing job, i know that i wouldn’t be able for it..

I think if people knew exactly what was involved they would have a lot more respect and appreciation for drivers.

There are not many Bus Eireann routes that actually make money, it is known as PSO, Public Service Obligated.
The NTA set the routes, provide the vehicles and sort the schedules for each and every route no matter who operates the route as the routes are tendered to each transport company.
NTA pays the transport company to operate the routes, any income generated goes back to the NTA.

So the story has changed now, it is not that the stop is not served every other day, it is now that the bus driver does not stop for your colleague.

If the issue is with Bus Eireann, then his first complaint should be to them, failing that he can complain to the NTA.

What story changed? I said the bus passes him on and leaves him there every other day, he has complained a few times and it's still happening.
Thats the driver being a cunt the driver is a cunt because he can away with being a cunt.
Let's not pretend that this doesn't happen on many other routes this is just one story of it.
As for the point above yours about being a tough job his job is to pick people up if that's too taxing fuck off and get another job.

What story changed? I said the bus passes him on and leaves him there every other day, he has complained a few times and it's still happening.
Thats the driver being a cunt the driver is a cunt because he can away with being a cunt.
Let's not pretend that this doesn't happen on many other routes this is just one story of it.
As for the point above yours about being a tough job his job is to pick people up if that's too taxing fuck off and get another job.
Could the bus be full when it gets to your colleagues stop ?

His job, while does of course involve picking passengers up, has a lot of other factors as well.

If you think it is that cushy perhaps go and try it out.

I did long distance coach driving years ago and I have great respect for the average commuter driver and the crap they have to put up with.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Aidan Killian - Comedian
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

26th Apr 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼