The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

Clearly there was an issue with the first round of tests.

Lab mistake, bad batch of tests...who knows.

But it's not in Liverpool's interest to have loads of false positives which shut down their training ground for two days.

Agreed.

There are some dopes out there who seem to think Jurgen and Lijnders are admistering the tests themselves :)

I've removed the bit where you call Gooner a 'simpleton' , i am staying out of your escalating exchange

Out of interest, who conducts the tests at Liverpool? is that Liverpool's own medical team, who will then send it to a lab or are they hiring a private company to look after it all?

I think the investigation into Liverpool's process should have gone ahead to get to the bottom of what happened, it'd had offered some clarity, but sure, the lad running the EFL is Liverpool's former CEO.

Covid rule says 13 players + 1 GK must be available, Arsenal have a solid ase to get the NLD postponed i guess...if that's what they prefer,,,mind you, playing a Sonless Spuds is quite tempting too

Fit and available players at Arsenal:

1. Kieran Tierney
2. Benjamin White
3. Gabriel Magalhães
4. Rob Holding
5. Nuno Tavares
6. Calum Chambers
7. Pablo Marí
8. Bukayo Saka
9. Albert Sambi Lokonga
10. Alexandre Lacazette
11. Eddie Nketiah
12. Gabriel Martinelli
There’s not even a keeper in that list.
Surely it will be called off.

I was half looking forward to a Sonless Sp*rs too.

I've removed the bit where you call Gooner a 'simpleton' , i am staying out of your escalating exchange

Wise move. Using dead people to score internet points has no place in such a classy thread.

Out of interest, who conducts the tests at Liverpool? is that Liverpool's own medical team, who will then send it to a lab or are they hiring a private company to look after it all?

I think the investigation into Liverpool's process should have gone ahead to get to the bottom of what happened, it'd had offered some clarity, but sure, the lad running the EFL is Liverpool's former CEO.

It's outsourced at all clubs as far as I know.

FWIW I'd imagine the EFL have been briefed sufficiently on the likely cause of this cluster of false positives - but have decided not to make this pubic.

So these tests that everyone has being doing for ages without issue, suddenly go bad at a rate that defies all probabilities just when it's convenient for it to happen?

The one time Klopp wants to have a cut off the cup and he's missing loads of players (but still would be able to field a stronger team than he normally does for this competition).

All these mad statistical anomalies are just one big huge coincidence?

Pull the other one m8, it's got bells on!

A "convenient" time for Liverpool may be prior to the Palace or Brentford league games - rather than a game in the club's lowest priority competition...no?

False positives do happen. And in often clusters too (...potentially indicating a faulty batch or faulty processing by the outsourced company).

But that wouldn't suit the gooner agenda that Liverpool were running scared about facing up to the side who almost didn't lose to Citeh.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼