Used Car Prices

I just did a check there based on your post. The dealer I bought my car from is selling a lesser spec model of my car for only 5k less than what I bought it for nearly 3 years ago. That's probably why they keep calling asking if I want to part with it. Unbelievable !!!

Yup, only about 4k gone off the value of my car in 2 years.

Mental.

You could say the same about housing.
The fuck kind of country we living in?
Basic needs like Housing, motoring, even groceries gone through the roof.
Brexit, covid and the entry level price for electric cars (it's the direction we are going) far exceeds what you can buy petrol/diseal cars for. Maybe the price of electric cars will drop over time but I have my doubts they'll drop down much. Cars nowadays aren't made to last like before to the manufacturers advantage.

Tell me a country that Housing, motoring and groceries are not going through the room.

iu

Brexit, covid and the entry level price for electric cars (it's the direction we are going) far exceeds what you can buy petrol/diseal cars for. Maybe the price of electric cars will drop over time but I have my doubts they'll drop down much. Cars nowadays aren't made to last like before to the manufacturers advantage.

Electric cars are getting closer to their combustion engine equivalent in price. Add in fuel be and tax savings...

Anyway, the future will/should be car sharing.

Electric cars are getting closer to their combustion engine equivalent in price. Add in fuel be and tax savings...

Anyway, the future will/should be car sharing.
All day long, not too far off either. We have an office GoCar account, brilliant service. There are GoCars where I live now as well and once that fleet expands I will definitely get rid of the 2nd car. Would love the idea of getting rid of both but it will be a while before that would be realistic on a practical level

Cars are the greatest waste of money imaginable

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

5th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼