The Official Tennis Thread

Wow

I knew he was a bit of a cunt, but I'd no idea how much of a one he is.

Interesting too, that hanging out with genocidal maniacs doesn't lose you sponsorship, but one off hand remark cam cost you a career.
Hes a complete bellend, if he’s not the smartest tool on the box surely his handlers can’t be so dumb to let him get in a situation with a bunch of war criminals. The Serbs could start a thread here and would make our poppy and General Mick Collins Thread quite innocent. Different Gravy when it comes to wars.

The BOAT is changing his story, and blaming others for misinformation according to the Toimz, it's behind their paywall unfortunately.

Surely he'll be turfed out of Australia now? It's all politics at this stage, so this would give then ideal cover.

Djokovic said after receiving the positive result he nevertheless attended his tennis centre in Belgrade on December 18th to uphold a “longstanding commitment for a L’Equipe interview” because he “felt obliged” to and “didn’t want to let the journalist down”. Djokovic says he socially distanced and wore a mask except while photos were taken.

“While I went home after the interview to isolate for the required period, on reflection, this was an error of judgment and I accept that I should have rescheduled this commitment.”

Dickhead

The BOAT is changing his story, and blaming others for misinformation according to the Toimz, it's behind their paywall unfortunately.

Surely he'll be turfed out of Australia now? It's all politics at this stage, so this would give then ideal cover.

'Sorry, not sorry lol'.

He's been caught in breach of Covid restrictions & he lied on his visa application.

The guy is a total scumbag. It will make a mockery of the competition if he is allowed compete. Either deport him or tie him down in legal limbo til he misses the start of the tournament.

BOAT is right.

'Sorry, not sorry lol'.

He's been caught in breach of Covid restrictions & he lied on his visa application.

The guy is a total scumbag. It will make a mockery of the competition if he is allowed compete. Either deport him or tie him down in legal limbo til he misses the start of the tournament.

BOAT is right.
He should be brought to trial for wilfully endangering people at home. Whatever his own attitude to COVID is, he cannot be allowed to endanger others simply because he doesn't care we've had people in court here for refusing to wear masks.

Surely this will start a run on his sponsorship? Or will they just switch to a new set of principles too?

He should be brought to trial for wilfully endangering people at home. Whatever his own attitude to COVID is, he cannot be allowed to endanger others simply because he doesn't care we've had people in court here for refusing to wear masks.

Surely this will start a run on his sponsorship? Or will they just switch to a new set of principles too?

No matter how many non apologies he issues this looks terrible.

I can't see too many companies wanting their brand associated with this shitshow.

I believe he is in breach of Spanish travel restrictions when he travelled there for non essential purpose after testing positives.

There is also an issue with the positive test QR code he presented to Aussie officials which looks to have been tampered with.

Novak clearly doesn't believe he should abide by the rules and he doesn't care about anyone elses health.
A world class dickhead.

He could have avoided all this shite by just getting vaccinated like 97% of his fellow tennis pros have

No matter how many non apologies he issues this looks terrible.

I can't see too many companies wanting their brand associated with this shitshow.

I believe he is in breach of Spanish travel restrictions when he travelled there for non essential purpose after testing positives.

There is also an issue with the positive test QR code he presented to Aussie officials which looks to have been tampered with.

Novak clearly doesn't believe he should abide by the rules and he doesn't care about anyone elses health.
A world class dickhead.

He could have avoided all this shite by just getting vaccinated like 97% of his fellow tennis pros have
he didn't want to let the journo down so he put him in danger of COVID transmission instead. Yeah, I bet the journo is delighted with his consideration :rolleyes:

I presume the journo didn't test positive in the days after as it would surely be in the news at this stage if he had?

I can get over him not being vaccinated as it is a choice even though I don’t agree with him - but once you make that call you have to accept the consequences which is where this egomaniac has decided he is above all of that

The Aussie minister can deport him if he feels that he is a risk to public safety/health. He has proven that he is without doubt

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..

Vittorio Angelone

The Everyman, Today @ 7:30pm

More events ▼