What TV Series Are You Watching Now?

The Sacklers were depicted as comic book evil (as mentioned already in this tread.)
The board meetings were like some sort of black mass, and Michael Stulbard's voice was like something out of Hannibal Lecter or Star Wars.
He must still have a pain in his face from keeping the De Niro down turned mouth thing going for the whole show as well!

I have no idea what the Sacklers were like in reality, but you can be sure that the decisions they made were are accurately accounted for, in which case they absolutely are evil.. but will live out their lives with the massive wealth it all created

He must still have a pain in his face from keeping the De Niro down turned mouth thing going for the whole show as well!

I have no idea what the Sacklers were like in reality, but you can be sure that the decisions they made were are accurately accounted for, in which case they absolutely are evil.. but will live out their lives with the massive wealth it all created

Watch Crime of the Century. The actual Sacklers are featured.

I felt the actor who played Richard Sackler was totally unbelievable and the character lacked any sort of depth. He ruined it for me tbh.

Keaton was outstanding and the whole show was depressing as shit. That none of them saw the inside of a cell is a crime in itself.

Watch Crime of the Century. The actual Sacklers are featured.

I felt the actor who played Richard Sackler was totally unbelievable and the character lacked any sort of depth. He ruined it for me tbh.

Keaton was outstanding and the whole show was depressing as shit. That none of them saw the inside of a cell is a crime in itself.

I read Empire of Pain, they are far worse than as depicted in the show.

The Innocent.

Set in Spain, and dubbed, a guy comes out of jail having done 4 years for manslaughter (an accident) when he got caught up in a bar fight.
He's got a temper and his missus who was supposed to be at a work thing in Germany is actually in a hotel nearby probably against her will. Even includes a promiscuous nun believe it or not. Lots of intrigue. Looking forward to the rest of it.

The Innocent.

Set in Spain, and dubbed, a guy comes out of jail having done 4 years for manslaughter (an accident) when he got caught up in a bar fight.
He's got a temper and his missus who was supposed to be at a work thing in Germany is actually in a hotel nearby probably against her will. Even includes a promiscuous nun believe it or not. Lots of intrigue. Looking forward to the rest of it.

No offense m8 but that sounds shite.

Yellow jackets

Lost/Lord of the flies/Alive vibe as a girls soccer team crashes in the wilderness and 25 years later someone trying to find out what really happened from the survivors.

Juliete Lewis, Christina Ricci, pretty decent first episode.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Eamonn McCormak Band

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11:50pm

More events ▼