Stuff that grinds your gears

People who can't figure out the mute button on zoom. I am in a lecture at the moment and there is one woman who consistently leaves herself off mute so we have to listen to her breathing and coughing and petting her ugly yappy dog.

I was on a work call last year , about 40 attendees. A one left her mic on and proceeded to have a proper domestic with her fella for about 30 seconds.
There was a few chuckles at the start and then i think people realised the grim reality of what was going on.
She left the call once she realised what had happened.

I remember that both my fists were clenched in awkwardness listening to it,

People who can't figure out the mute button on zoom. I am in a lecture at the moment and there is one woman who consistently leaves herself off mute so we have to listen to her breathing and coughing and petting her ugly yappy dog.
I would put it in the chat thing "would everyone double check they are on mute". You would only have to do it once. Anyway, if they never have to see these people, who cares if they think you're a b*tch. 😁

I was on a work call last year , about 40 attendees. A one left her mic on and proceeded to have a proper domestic with her fella for about 30 seconds.
There was a few chuckles at the start and then i think people realised the grim reality of what was going on.
She left the call once she realised what had happened.

I remember that both my fists were clenched in awkwardness listening to it,
index.php

Listened to a guy on the bog squeezing one out and draining the lizard.

I piped up... 'don't forget to wipe'.

Another lad was ordering a pizza. He sounded just like Slowpoke Rodriguez as he sounded out his toppings.

Does anyone on here actually do physical work at all.......
A good old solar storm and you'll all be down Patrick Street with paper cups begging for my pennies.

200 (7).gif

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 4:00 pm
More info..

Thursday Tours

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 6:30pm

More events ▼