Blackmail attempts.

Given my profile as an author and successful businessman it is inevitable that I will be targeted by scammers. The latest one is badly photoshopped pictures purporting to show me in the company of Prince Andrew, Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein. I receive emails like this all the time, mainly originating in Africa. I have never interacted with any of the said individuals though I have attended a number of weddings at which Andrew was present. I have also been the subject of blackmail attempts by women with whom I have had sexual relations plus bizarrely women whom I know for certain that I have not slept with. One of these was from a 70 year old divorcee in Florida. It comes with the territory and I have the best legal team money can buy at my fingertips.

Here greedy m8, the new sky remote controls are shit. Any tips?

Say hi to the missus. Haven't seen her since our ill fated trip to Hayfield Manor.

Given my profile as an author and successful businessman it is inevitable that I will be targeted by scammers. The latest one is badly photoshopped pictures purporting to show me in the company of Prince Andrew, Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein. I receive emails like this all the time, mainly originating in Africa. I have never interacted with any of the said individuals though I have attended a number of weddings at which Andrew was present. I have also been the subject of blackmail attempts by women with whom I have had sexual relations plus bizarrely women whom I know for certain that I have not slept with. One of these was from a 70 year old divorcee in Florida. It comes with the territory and I have the best legal team money can buy at my fingertips.
Any chance you could get me a new battery cover for a Sky Q remote?

You have to buy the entire remote otherwise which I think is very unfair.

I also tried to buy your books online at Amazon, Waterstones, and shops like Easons and Dubray books etc but they all informed me that your books were never ever published and really only exist in your imagination which I think is also very unfair.

When will the new Sky T.V.'s with the combined set-top box be available in Ireland?

Thanks in advance.

P.S. Good luck with your court case against the 70 year old woman who you definitely did not sleep with in Florida while your esteemed Royal and very wealthy friends/convicted pedophile's were sex trafficking young teenagers across the globe while you were partying until at least 9.30pm with the Golden Girls in Palm Beach.

Any chance you could get me a new battery cover for a Sky Q remote?

You have to buy the entire remote otherwise which I think is very unfair.

I also tried to buy your books online at Amazon, Waterstones, and shops like Easons and Dubray books etc but they all informed me that your books were never ever published and really only exist in your imagination which I think is also very unfair.

When will the new Sky T.V.'s with the combined set-top box be available in Ireland?

Thanks in advance.

P.S. Good luck with your court case against the 70 year old woman who you definitely did not sleep with in Florida while your esteemed Royal and very wealthy friends/convicted pedophile's were sex trafficking young teenagers across the globe while you were partying until at least 9.30pm with the Golden Girls in Palm Beach.
What on earth are you raving about?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Muireann Bradley
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

3rd Apr 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Underground Ovation Open Decks

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼