Fox hunting

Fox Hunting.... keeps down the number of vermin..... in this day and age they are vermin...population out of control...speaking of which...
There were reports of a manic depressive fox in our neighbourhood in the last few weeks. Unfortunately in the early hours of Friday morning (7th October) he took his own life by hanging himself on a tree branch at the end of my garden. If only we could have located him sooner we could have put him in touch with the Samaritans. (pic available on request)

i think it's grand.
The only reason people get on a horse to go 'fox hunting' is to look down on other people, it's not a sport, it's an indulgence used by rich people to try & make other people feel inferior & common, in truth it points to crashing inferiority complex & terrifying lack of self worth, coupled with a distinct lack of any intelligent approach to dealing with such dangerous personal character deficiencies.

Fox Hunting.... keeps down the number of vermin..... in this day and age they are vermin...population out of control...speaking of which...
There were reports of a manic depressive fox in our neighbourhood in the last few weeks. Unfortunately in the early hours of Friday morning (7th October) he took his own life by hanging himself on a tree branch at the end of my garden. If only we could have located him sooner we could have put him in touch with the Samaritans. (pic available on request)

right...

The only reason people get on a horse to go 'fox hunting' is to look down on other people, it's not a sport, it's an indulgence used by rich people to try & make other people feel inferior & common, in truth it points to crashing inferiority complex & terrifying lack of self worth, coupled with a distinct lack of any intelligent approach to dealing with such dangerous personal character deficiencies.
👍
Terribly cruel as well!

I know plenty of farmers who would not be rich who go out on a Sunday with their horse, i think there is a difference between the British foxhunter and the Irish one.

I see the parody, great first post 😂😂

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Shlomo Franklin
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

27th Apr 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼