Benny does it again.

Good stuff. There should be more early morning bars, if the market can handle it, and if the place runs a tight ship. Some of the nicest people I've met in my life have been in the early morning boozer.
Are there only three left now? Charlie's, Welcome, and the Mutton? Or is the Raven still one?

I don't think the Welcome have been using their early licence recently.

The Linen Weaver opens at 8am but no booze.

I have no clue. I've been in a pub three times since Covid kicked off and I don't think any of those times were in the citaay
Hopefully you'll be able to make it back to the city for a few pints once things have calmed down a bit.

If you're looking for a good pub I can heartily recommend any of the Cork Heritage Pubs. From the Old Town Whiskey Bar @ The Bodega, to the Poor Relation Bar and Grill, there's something for everyone on the Cork Heritage Pub trail

Hopefully you'll be able to make it back to the city for a few pints once things have calmed down a bit.

If you're looking for a good pub I can heartily recommend any of the Cork Heritage Pubs. From the Old Town Whiskey Bar @ The Bodega, to the Poor Relation Bar and Grill, there's something for everyone on the Cork Heritage Pub trail
With the price of cans having skyrocketed it's a no brainer to spend a few shillings more for a pint of the famous cork brewed Mi Daza stout

With the price of cans having skyrocketed it's a no brainer to spend a few shillings more for a pint of the famous cork brewed Mi Daza stout
I couldn't agree more.

Inspired by an old Beamish recipe and brewed by the Lee. And unlike the two Blackpool produced stouts, Mi Daza is locally owned.

Also available from selected off licences now too.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼