The official NATIONAL court report thread

In all fucking fairness

The state failed in their duty of care to their employee.

The failures are listed in the article...

The state failed in their duty of care to their employee.

The failures are listed in the article...
But like it's the army. Why join if you're going to sue the state for getting hurt?

By its nature military service is dangerous and carries the risk of getting killed or injured. How many of the lads storming the Normandy beaches would have sued if they tripped and banged their face?

But like it's the army. Why join if you're going to sue the state for getting hurt?

By its nature military service is dangerous and carries the risk of getting killed or injured. How many of the lads storming the Normandy beaches would have sued if they tripped and banged their face?
The army still have a duty of care to their soldiers, particularly a duty to train them.

Yes there is a risk of injury and death in battle, but that does not mean that there is no duty of care owed to them. It seems from a reading of this that the injury to the soldier were entirely preventable.

The army still have a duty of care to their soldiers, particularly a duty to train them.

Yes there is a risk of injury and death in battle, but that does not mean that there is no duty of care owed to them. It seems from a reading of this that the injury to the soldier were entirely preventable.

Yeah to be fair I hadn't actually read the article in full before I posted it, I rolled my eyes a few paragraphs in and decided that posting it on the PROC ASAP was more important than reading to the end.

It does sound alright like she was untrained for what she was being expected to do.

Anyway enough about that, look at this one!

Sueing Heston Bloomendal for £200k because her hand got sore doing her job FFS

Nobody was "forcing" her to make the jellies. She could have walked at any time.

I'd imagine this will be an easy win for the Fat Fuck.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼