Wuhan Wheeze

Take your mask off your brain clearly is starved of oxygen
Latest research shows that either a cloth mask or a surgical mask did not impair the ability of study participants to get air in and out of their bodies.
There is no proof that wearing a mask can reduce oxygen levels, also known as hypoxia. The United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (U.S. CDC) recommend wearing cloth masks over a surgical mask in public, which are not too tight on our faces and allow for easy breathing.
Even doctors and healthcare professionals wearing N95 masks (which fit very tightly around the face and are made to create a seal around the edge of the mask) are not at risk of hypoxia.

When you get all your health information from the back of a box of Cornflakes in the mornings I can see where you get your ongoing confusion as a giant tremendous astronomic sized headed imbecile.

If you don't understand bthe difference between MMR vaccines and the covid gunk being given to your children you are a bad parent and need to wise up.

You need to wise you you ghoul.
Thats my point - I never claimed to understand vaccines at the level you would need to make a worthwhile judgement, because I am not a doctor, virologist, immunologist etc. The difference is you don't either but that wont stop you convincing yourself that you do and making an absolute tit of yourself.

I'll take my advice from medics, you continue to take yours from Reddit

Thats my point - I never claimed to understand vaccines at the level you would need to make a worthwhile judgement, because I am not a doctor, virologist, immunologist etc. The difference is you don't either but that wont stop you convincing yourself that you do and making an absolute tit of yourself.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Lots of medics, nurses, scientists advise against giving these jabs to anyone who's immune system is not weak. There's no need for it.
Best of luck to you either way.

Lots of medics, nurses, scientists advise against giving these jabs to anyone who's immune system is not weak. There's no need for it.
Best of luck to you either way.

Reuters December 8, 20218:06 AM GMT

Germany records highest daily COVID deaths since February​

(COVID-19) in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) at Havelhoehe Community Hospital in Berlin, Germany, December 6, 2021. REUTERS/Fabrizio Bensch

FHBKZJBA6NPCVO6PFSWEGXO6UQ.jpg

BERLIN, Dec 8 (Reuters) - Germany recorded the highest number of deaths from COVID-19 since February on Wednesday as it battles to stop a fourth wave of the pandemic.
A total of 69,601 new infections were reported, 2,415 more than the same time a week ago, and another 527 people died - the highest number since Feb. 12 - to bring the total to 104,047, the German Robert Koch Institute for disease control said.

Only 67% of people in Germany are fully vaccinated against COVID-19.

Fantastic and impeccable timing there with your titanic whopping sized gargantuan head and all.

Exactly Honky m8.

These people think they know better than people with phDs, and professorships.

It's the height of fucking arrogance really.

Reuters December 8, 20218:06 AM GMT

Germany records highest daily COVID deaths since February​

(COVID-19) in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) at Havelhoehe Community Hospital in Berlin, Germany, December 6, 2021. REUTERS/Fabrizio Bensch

FHBKZJBA6NPCVO6PFSWEGXO6UQ.jpg

BERLIN, Dec 8 (Reuters) - Germany recorded the highest number of deaths from COVID-19 since February on Wednesday as it battles to stop a fourth wave of the pandemic.
A total of 69,601 new infections were reported, 2,415 more than the same time a week ago, and another 527 people died - the highest number since Feb. 12 - to bring the total to 104,047, the German Robert Koch Institute for disease control said.

Only 67% of people in Germany are fully vaccinated against COVID-19.

Fantastic and impeccable timing there with your titanic whopping sized gargantuan head and all.
Pmsl Robert Koch institute

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Peader O Callaghan

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼