Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

GouldY is on Cork Beo today giving out about the number of apartments in the Cork planning pipeline.

Says we need affordable housing for ordinary working families.

So if a developer wants to build a few thousand apartments in Cork during a housing crisis off their own shilling, we should tell them to fuck off?

There are currently 37 properties in Cork City listed for rent on Daft.ie, in a city of over 200,000 people. Any additions to the rental stock should be welcomed, regardless of what populist political background you lean towards.

GouldY is on Cork Beo today giving out about the number of apartments in the Cork planning pipeline.

Says we need affordable housing for ordinary working families.

So if a developer wants to build a few thousand apartments in Cork during a housing crisis off their own shilling, we should tell them to fuck off?

There are currently 37 properties in Cork City listed for rent on Daft.ie, in a city of over 200,000 people. Any additions to the rental stock should be welcomed, regardless of what populist political background you lean towards.
We need all types of homes not just 3 bed semi-detached houses out in the suburbs.

We even need big mansions so wealthy people can move up the property ladder and leave property available.

We even need student apartment schemes so students are not taking up all the 3 bed semi-detached houses for rental out in the suburbs.

There are more than "ordinary working families" in Cork.

We need all types of homes not just 3 bed semi-detached houses out in the suburbs.

We even need big mansions so wealthy people can move up the property ladder and leave property available.

We even need student apartment schemes so students are not taking up all the 3 bed semi-detached houses for rental out in the suburbs.

There are more than "ordinary working families" in Cork.
A fella said to me recently everybody should be entitled to a house with a front and rear garden, He couldnt tell me where these massive
developments will be located, High rise seems to be the only option imo,

A fella said to me recently everybody should be entitled to a house with a front and rear garden, He couldnt tell me where these massive
developments will be located, High rise seems to be the only option imo,
"Entitled".........................

Any casual glance at the Examiner each and every week in the property and development news all types of homes are currently being planned for and built in Cork.

Just not enough and quickly enough and it would be great if Tommy and other politicians stopped objecting to new homes for political gain.

Private, social and affordable homes as well as homes for all types of families and not just the "ordinary working families"

The fetishisation of "ordinary" people by those on the left is just a pity.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Public Service Broadcasting
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

11th Oct 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Making A Scene

Fred Zeppelins, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼