What video games are you playing / looking forward to?

I uninstalled it - :( - do you?
It seems to come in waves tbh. Every few months we go back. Did you try the Jack Sparrow content?

Ive a 5tb external and 1.5tb SSD internal so I dont really need to delete anything.

There are some cracking deals for black friday proc, AC Odyssey ultimate edition 35 euros. The witcher 3 complete edition for a tenner. PGA 2K Ballers edition 30.

Cyberpunk is 35 fwiw. But maybe this time next year for that hey.

Oh and before I forget, FM2022 is free now on gamepass.

San Andreas remastered is amazing.

Don't know where all this shit online is coming from.
Well it should come as no surprise that SA is on Gamepass while the others are not.

But it should come as a surprise that the GTA trilogy remastered edition is a complete port from the mobile phone version. Grove Street studios, take a bow.

They even left the touch screen controls in vice city for consoles such was the work put in to the port.

Well it should come as no surprise that SA is on Gamepass while the others are not.

But it should come as a surprise that the GTA trilogy remastered edition is a complete port from the mobile phone version. Grove Street studios, take a bow.

They even left the touch screen controls in vice city for consoles such was the work put in to the port.

Loving SA on game pass.
However I just ran into a major bug when you're flying a toy plane for that nerd in San Fierro.
I literally couldn't finish the mission as even after I blew up all the targets the red marker was still there. I couldn't even self destruct so I had to hard reset (which I hate doing)

In other news there are only FOUR Playstation exclusives penned in for next year.

hahahahahahahaa. The SX Box is the best box by far. The latest count for microsoft is at least double that.

Its all starting to crumble for Sony.

In other news there are only FOUR Playstation exclusives penned in for next year.

hahahahahahahaa. The SX Box is the best box by far. The latest count for microsoft is at least double that.

Its all starting to crumble for Sony.

Game Pass could be the difference.
That said I was planning on playing both Forza Horizon 5 and SA at the same time but NEVER play two driving type games at the same time as the handling is completely different and it fucks up your mind tbh.

Game Pass could be the difference.
That said I was planning on playing both Forza Horizon 5 and SA at the same time but NEVER play two driving type games at the same time as the handling is completely different and it fucks up your mind tbh.
Roger that for sure.

Horizon is great but im waiting for a few months for all the blow ins to get bored and go back to playing fortnite and minecraft before I start it proper.

Did you try Halo yet?

Its the Bogs Dollocks m8.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Tony Milner

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 10:30pm

More events ▼