Disney+

So was Rogue 1.

Everything else new from the franchise was shit but at least we got two good things to go with the original trilogy that came out when we were kids.
There hasnt been any good Star Trek since TNG. Spare me from the fansboys of DSN and Voyager especially, Ive tried to watch them several times and they are cac.
You must be joking DS9 is the very best and Voyager has some good episodes.

I'd don't mess around those shitty apps anymore.
Netflix, Prime Video, Youtube Premium, All4 etc does me, then if I want to download a movie I'll torrent that badboy and transfer it on to my memory key, then stick that mother fucker into my TV.

I'd don't mess around those shitty apps anymore.
Netflix, Prime Video, Youtube Premium, All4 etc does me, then if I want to download a movie I'll torrent that badboy and transfer it on to my memory key, then stick that mother fucker into my TV.
Spot on, no messing around, quality and very inexpensive. You'd hardly notice the few Euros out of your account every month. You wouldn't buy a DVD for the price of it 😂

Spot on, no messing around, quality and very inexpensive. You'd hardly notice the few Euros out of your account every month. You wouldn't buy a DVD for the price of it 😂
Wat.

The services he mentioned cost well over 20 euro a month combined. The only service I pay for is a good VPN, Real Debrid to get better quality links and a good IPTV service to get all the sports etc.
For that I get access to any movie, any TV series, all the Brit catch up services, all the sport and every English speaking channel in the world, all on three TVs in different rooms and all for less then a 100 a year.

Wat.

The services he mentioned cost well over 20 euro a month combined. The only service I pay for is a good VPN, Real Debrid to get better quality links and a good IPTV service to get all the sports etc.
For that I get access to any movie, any TV series, all the Brit catch up services, all the sport and every English speaking channel in the world, all on three TVs in different rooms and all for less then a 100 a year.
This

CinemaHD now has 4k 5.1 dolby atmos movies. You'd need a hefty enough interwebs connection though

Lol if you have a good vpn you should have Netflix via Turkey, like me. Costs me 3 euro max. I would pay for prime, video or not, as I buy zillions of shit from Amazon.
I pay for YouTube premium from phone credit. All4, rte player etc are free. I'll download shit like the new Dune movie...those apps. I'm sure the video ones are better cause they're not live but trying to watch a live sporting event on Mobdro is so horrendously bad. It's just fucking turd. And if you try and Chromecast it it's even worse!

Fuck those virus ridden fucking apps m8

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jeito Moleque
The Kino, Washington Street West

12th Apr 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼