Proc Twitter 2

Ok I'll tell the truth

I awoke at 5am just as the milkman called, I dragged him inside and we performed sexual acrobatics on the stairs till about 7am.

Then we had strawberries and fresh cream for breakfast, we fed each other just for a change, and off he went.

By this time it was 120 in the shade so I hung the washing out in my yard naked, whilst practicing my latest belly dancing moves.

At 9am I went to my gun club and shot at anything that moved, I went home decided my neighbours yard was nicer than mine so fucked them out of it and got my gardeners to redesign it to my taste

By midday I had prepared a feast for my 4000 friends who are coming to celebrate some religious festival. There are at least 6 every week.

Then I took a nap

At 3pm I finally got dressed and spent an hour on the proc trying to shock everyone with tales of my dog, fuck sake even I'm bored with it now, but it does distract them from going on about my age

I'm now going to my car club where I shall fuck my Irish husband to death in the back of a Morris minor

Have you ever sang opera with an aardvark?
Another curious choice of atavar, this guy had more blood on his hands than the Ripper

” During the early years of the regime, approximately 130,000 Chileans would be arrested on suspicions that they were against the new government and many were subsequently tortured. Ultimately, over 3,000 people were executed or removed through “forced disappearances.”

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Aidan Killian - Comedian

The Richmond Revival, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼