Disney+

Just download VivaTV On your phone Jim and cast whatever you want to your telly

If youve an older telly you can pick up a chromecast in Harvey Norman for 40quid.

I got Disney for the kids and I think its garbage tbh. Shocking lack of content.
i ain't no techie man, if i knew how to do all that stuff you mentioned i'd be working for Nasa or Bezos or Musk
+
i is wayyyyyyyyyyyy too pretty for jail

:)

i ain't no techie man, if i knew how to do all that stuff you mentioned i'd be working for Nasa or Bezos or Musk
+
i is wayyyyyyyyyyyy too pretty for jail

:)

Im not exactly Steve Jobs myself m8 but I can manage it.

Tried the Amazon prime trial thing.

Its shit, wont be subscribing.

I don't buy enough stuff off the site to justify the cost.

So was Rogue 1.
I'm not the greatest star wars fan in the world but Mandalorian was pretty badass
Everything else new from the franchise was shit but at least we got two good things to go with the original trilogy that came out when we were kids.
There hasnt been any good Star Trek since TNG. Spare me from the fansboys of DSN and Voyager especially, Ive tried to watch them several times and they are cac.

I just want to watch the Beatles documentary tbh, my main TV viewing is music related stuff on YT. Our kid watches stuff on netflix such as Paw Patrol but a lot of his favourite stuff is on youtube, he doesn't spend a lot of time watching TV but likes it to be on in the backround as he's pottering around, I'd say he'd get more value from Disney than me but I think I'll get it for one year anyway.
It’s got National Geographic and all the Marvel Studios Content as well. I think it’s worth it. The Mandalorian is good too.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Frank and Walters
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

21st Dec 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

115 Jazz Jam Sessions

115 Caf And Wine Bar, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼