Publication of my autobiography.

I can announce that my autobiography will be in the shops for the Christmas market. This is something I have been working on for a number of years, it will detail my childhood, education and rise to riches through a successful business career. My friendships with political figures such as Tony Blair, President Donald Trump, Enda Kenny, Vladimir Putin et al. My patronage of the arts, rubbing shoulders with giants of the art world such as Jeff Koons, Charles Saatchi and Damien Hirst. I promise there will be kiss and tell stories of famous women I have slept with and a detailed account of my sexual history.

I can announce that my autobiography will be in the shops for the Christmas market. This is something I have been working on for a number of years, it will detail my childhood, education and rise to riches through a successful business career. My friendships with political figures such as Tony Blair, President Donald Trump, Enda Kenny, Vladimir Putin et al. My patronage of the arts, rubbing shoulders with giants of the art world such as Jeff Koons, Charles Saatchi and Damien Hirst. I promise there will be kiss and tell stories of famous women I have slept with and a detailed account of my sexual history.

Shtory GreedY you well?

This sounds impressive but..

Attachments

• not-sure-if-serious.jpg
    not-sure-if-serious.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 1
Will it include your missus sordid trips to Noel Murphy’s?

I think it should. Mrs. Greedy could tell you some stories.

Pip pip.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jeito Moleque
The Kino, Washington Street West

12th Apr 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼