Disney+

Roxetten

Just wondering, what is the opinion here on Disney+, is it worth getting?

What kind of stuff is on it?

The only reason I'm thinking of signing up is to watch the Beatles Get Back documentary, I can't see myself using it much after that but if it had kids stuff or anything that might be of interest to 'Er Indoors it might be worth getting.

It cost €90 for one year's subscription.

We have Netflix but I never bother with it, it has lots of kids stuff though so it does get used.

It
Just wondering, what is the opinion here on Disney+, is it worth getting?

What kind of stuff is on it?

The only reason I'm thinking of signing up is to watch the Beatles Get Back documentary, I can't see myself using it much after that but if it had kids stuff or anything that might be of interest to 'Er Indoors it might be worth getting.

It cost €90 for one year's subscription.

We have Netflix but I never bother with it, it has lots of kids stuff though so it does get used.
I think it's worth getting it, but obviously it depends on what kind of tv you like. Good spread of entertainment for kids and adults

It's handy out because you can watch it across multiple devices as well as SkyQ
Same as Netflix so, herself watches stuff on her phone sometimes, I couldn't get into that scene. We do have chromecast but in our house it's used mainly for kids stuff. We have a little dictator who basically controls the TV.

Same as Netflix so, herself watches stuff on her phone sometimes, I couldn't get into that scene. We do have chromecast but in our house it's used mainly for kids stuff. We have a little dictator who basically controls the TV.
As a very wise woman once told me it is easier to bend a branch than a tree. 😊

I've had it since it launched, got a cheap deal for 6 months with O2 and never dropped it, can't say I have spent too much time there compared to Netflix. It has Disney, Pixar, Marvel and Star Wars so pretty good for movies if your into the above and also not bad on kids content.

Original TV content is well behind the others. I haven't watched much of their original stuff but what I have hasn't really blown me away although the have a new miniseries called Dopesick that looks like it could be good.

Unless your household viewers are really into content from the above studios then I'm not sure it's worth it. A lot of the TV stuff seems to also be available on Netflix so maybe hold though until they develop more originals.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Io Capitano (15A)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

29th Apr 2024 @ 8:05 pm
More info..

Living Images (NC) [Baltic Film Festival]

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼