Electric Scooters

Someone's getting a clothes line off one of these things and I ain't kidding.

Surgeons on primetime last night were saying normal pedestrians are getting hit badly and the damage is severe.

I've a few near misses so I'm giving an open warning to Scooters on footpaths and I'd strongly advise taking heed - be very very careful....

Surgeons on primetime last night were saying normal pedestrians are getting hit badly and the damage is severe.

I've a few near misses so I'm giving an open warning to Scooters on footpaths and I'd strongly advise taking heed - be very very careful....
In cork we say be doggy wide,

Small man big talk.

i doubt the electric scooter clique read anything on here. put your energy into

😂😂😂 print up a few flyers there and distribute them around town. pussy’s going to fuck the scooter lads up.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Diarmuid Ó Meachair
The White Horse, Ballincollig

6th Apr 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼