Stuff that grinds your gears

I was going to work one morning and this jogging prick with no high vis or bright clothes out for his run was going in the same direction as I was. He was on the right hand side of the road of me and just crossed over diagionally stright on front of me without as much as a glance over his shoulder. No doubt the prick was wearing earpods also. But becuase he was approaching a zebra crossing it gave him right of way without a look or stop. I could have hit him if I wasn't alert. Now, if I had the time to stop and not waste time on my way to work I would have stopped and beat the shit out of him. He would have gotten off a less worse if I used the car.
This is the type of gowl, as you said, have to run on the road.
What a right prick, seemed to scream entitlement Road is not for knobs like him. If anything had happened, you would’ve been in the wrong. I’m a runner myself, people like him really piss me off, especially not wearing high vis gear. Use the footpath ffs. Unless the road is closed for a race, not yours to run on.

I was going to work one morning and this jogging prick with no high vis or bright clothes out for his run was going in the same direction as I was. He was on the right hand side of the road of me and just crossed over diagionally stright on front of me without as much as a glance over his shoulder. No doubt the prick was wearing earpods also. But becuase he was approaching a zebra crossing it gave him right of way without a look or stop. I could have hit him if I wasn't alert. Now, if I had the time to stop and not waste time on my way to work I would have stopped and beat the shit out of him. He would have gotten off a less worse if I used the car.
This is the type of gowl, as you said, have to run on the road.
Sorry bout that bud,

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 4:00 pm
More info..

Jennifer Lyons

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼