2021 County Senior Football Championship

Liam O Donovan looks like hes having the nightmare injurys like Sean Powter and Brian Hurley have had ...savage loss for Clon cant see them having any chance against the Barrs now.

Liam O Donovan looks like hes having the nightmare injurys like Sean Powter and Brian Hurley have had ...savage loss for Clon cant see them having any chance against the Barrs now.
Wouldn’t rule Clon out. Barrs potentially could be without at least 2 big players, maybe more. Big COVID issues.

Only if its known, I assume?
Barrs management are supposedly taking a strong stance that the covid rules are being strictly enforced, understandable given their manager is a doctor.

From what I’ve heard (and this comes with a health warning given the potential for spoofing) but apparently the squad have been doing weekly antigen testing and this threw up a few positive cases over the weekend. There was a feeling amongst the squad that the players would be foolish to go forward for PCR testing given the likelihood they would miss the final but mgmt weren’t having it and insisted on them going for PCR tests.

Maybe Bluesball or R&B could shed some light…

I see Ballincollig are openly looking for applicants for both senior teams in the club. Has that been done before by a club?
Been done a bit I think. Club committee will usually have someone in mind for the job. I’d assume for fairness and all that, they have opened it up to all applicants. Keep all those looking to apply happy (even if they aren’t wanted).

Never a dull moment on here when the Blues are being discussed 🙄

Just for clarity, Covid has rocked the Barrs with supporters (and some players) struggling so much they may be incapable of attending Sunday. We are hopeful as the Doc has the whole club on CalPol.

More worryingly Ian Maguires left leg fell off in the dressing room after the semi but the Doc stitched it straight back on. He’s been told no pressure to be put on the leg for a few months for fear of it falling off again so expect Ian to line out on Sunday. Big Paddy Hayes ready to step in if needed

Otherwise all is well in Togher 😀😀😀

Last edited:
Never a dull moment on here when the Blues are being discussed 🙄

Just for clarity, Covid has rocked the Barrs with supporters (and some players) struggling so much they may be incapable of attending Sunday. We are hopeful as the Doc has the whole club on CalPol.

More worryingly Ian Maguires left leg fell off in the dressing room after the semi but the Doc stitched it straight back on. He’s been told no pressure to be put on the leg for a few months for fear of it falling off again so expect Ian to line out on Sunday. Big Paddy Hayes ready to step in if needed

Otherwise all is well in Togher 😀😀😀
You forgot management

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 4:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼