The Official Celtic Thread

Lawwell was credited as being the man who got Ange in the door. Totally contradicting the Dom McKay show earlier in the year.

Lawwell wasn't at the AGM. While he is still on the European Club Board... he still wields influence. He's also not an insignificant share holder. So anyone who actually gave a fuck would be there....

Desmond was not there.... again.

We made it past a very physical St J. 1-0 Jamesy. Referee Walsh was a disgrace again today. He booked 3 Celtic players when the worst was a tug from Turnbull fair enough but the other two cards were a joke. He tried to put a better reflection on his administration by booking two St J players in injury time. Most of the time he just gave them lectures and lord knows how they finished with 11

But but the ref!
Lol, embarrassing
We won the game dear.
Did you actually watch it or were you watching some epl match.
Kyogo got booked for being scythed down. Welsh got a clear smash into the head in full view of the ass-ref and the perpetrator only got a yellow card. Bitton got booked for first tackle stretch to the ball where he got the ball.
That ref performance was rightly criticised by many but you seem to think it was ok. 😳

Did you actually watch the game?

Away to Leverkusen this evening.
17:45 kick off.

Not expecting anything from this game to be honest. Just as long as we can get through it without picking up any physical injuries - or mental scars.

We won the game dear.
Did you actually watch it or were you watching some epl match.
Kyogo got booked for being scythed down. Welsh got a clear smash into the head in full view of the ass-ref and the perpetrator only got a yellow card. Bitton got booked for first tackle stretch to the ball where he got the ball.
That ref performance was rightly criticised by many but you seem to think it was ok. 😳

Did you actually watch the game?
Eh, where did I say it was okay? I said you were embarrassing to complain about the referee again but then again you do most games because it's a "conspiracy", Fuckwit.

Last edited:
There's no conspiracy... just bias wedded to incompetence in my opinion. The colts team lost a last minute penalty against Clyde on Tuesday. It was a shocker. 1-1 at HT vs Leverkusen. Celtic love coughing up chances. JJ with a penalty given after a VAR review.

Beat 3-2.

Leverkusen look a really good side. Gonna just have to embrace the mental things Ange is gonna do.

It all fell apart when Bitton went off... I never thought I'd be saying that.

Turnbull did nothing for 90 minutes.
McCarthy miles off it
Abada miles off it
MJ absolutely hopeless.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 4:00 pm
More info..

The Hollyz

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼