Deliveries from Amazon.de

The Judge

Hi all,just wondering if anybody has ordered from Amazon Germany and if so how was it delivered?Through courier or from Amazon.I have to purchase through Amazon as I cannot get it elsewhere and wondered what's the best/cheapest way nowadays.

Hi all,just wondering if anybody has ordered from Amazon Germany and if so how was it delivered?Through courier or from Amazon.I have to purchase through Amazon as I cannot get it elsewhere and wondered what's the best/cheapest way nowadays.
I have yes because it is generally cheaper than buying from there than .co.uk nowadays. If you want to get the product cheaper again try looking at the website from which amazon is sourcing the product. Sometimes it is cheaper to buy directly from them than from amazon. Mine were delivered by courier although there were delays at the time due to weather conditions iirc.

Been ordering from them since the start of the year and they've been great. I wouldn't touch .co.uk again.

I was just on our Fatherlands Amazon site, I have used it before.
One of the items i wanted is not available for delivery to here, WTF is that about does anyone know ?

50600357-10211845-image-a-11_1637143524857.jpg

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼