Christmas in Cork

Bringing out the old decorations every year
Buying holly and wreaths in the coal quay
The old red green and yellow Christmas lights and Santy Clauses, none of your cold blue ones
Santy Claus ( not the real one )arriving in a parade in his sleigh
Visiting the crib in the church

I love Christmas. We usually have the neighbours in on Christmas Eve for dinner, and the acoustic guitar always gets broken out after a few drinks.

On Christmas Day then I usually take a morning walk, and traditionally I head down to the petrol station to buy a coke and a bar of chocolate.

Lol, keep last years Share sticker.

iu

All Christmas shopping done, and wrapped, since last Friday

*smug face*

We do the ferris wheel every year.
I have some friends over for mulled wine and mince pies, we have managed it every year since 2005 (even if last year's had to be outside!)
I always go to the same mass on Christmas eve. I have been there every year of my life, apart from last year.
I love walking around town for work around Christmas.

All Christmas shopping done, and wrapped, since last Friday

*smug face*

We do the ferris wheel every year.
I have some friends over for mulled wine and mince pies, we have managed it every year since 2005 (even if last year's had to be outside!)
I always go to the same mass on Christmas eve. I have been there every year of my life, apart from last year.
I love walking around town for work around Christmas.
:eek:

Hello Sailor! ;)

Me Da fighting off aul wans and aul fellas (which he is one himself) the morning the Aldi fresh turkeys go out.

He's convinced the butchers are buying them up as they're so cheap, taking the packaging off and re-selling them in their shops.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Bernard Casey (Local Gossip) and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

22nd Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Comedy Cavern : Kevin McGahern

Coughlan's, Today @ 8:30pm

More events ▼