** Irish Women TV Presenters **

Brilliant :lol:

Do these fellas ever stop to think what women really want? Imagine trying to chat up a girl in a bar and saying "I'd love to eat your shit"? Or, "I'd love to roll around in your ass muck"?

Unless you've found an absolute keeper, I doubt you're getting the ride that night

Or else she will say..that will be 80 eu

Brilliant :lol:

Do these fellas ever stop to think what women really want? Imagine trying to chat up a girl in a bar and saying "I'd love to eat your shit"? Or, "I'd love to roll around in your ass muck"?

Unless you've found an absolute keeper, I doubt you're getting the ride that night

Dead right MoE.

Thats all very crude stuff and not even funny. No one who come out with that kind of rubbish has any game would be my guess.

‘’That’s a nice dress you’re wearing. It’ll look great on my bed side table in the morning’’

Mostly I didn’t use cheesy pick up lines (apart from the one above) but a couple of years in marketing had a benefit of giving me a thick skin and more confidence.

The pick up artist thing came along too late for me but if I was venturing out as a 21 year old now I would be all over that for tips and techniques. I look on it as no different to working on and perfecting your golf swing etc. The best thing though is if you can make an old doll laugh, then it’s as good as over. You can’t learn that in a book though.

Evanne ni Chuillan is one of my favourites

evanne-2

2016-02-19_new_17004036_I1.JPG

Dead right MoE.

Thats all very crude stuff and not even funny. No one who come out with that kind of rubbish has any game would be my guess.

‘’That’s a nice dress you’re wearing. It’ll look great on my bed side table in the morning’’

Mostly I didn’t use cheesy pick up lines (apart from the one above) but a couple of years in marketing had a benefit of giving me a thick skin and more confidence.

The pick up artist thing came along too late for me but if I was venturing out as a 21 year old now I would be all over that for tips and techniques. I look on it as no different to working on and perfecting your golf swing etc. The best thing though is if you can make an old doll laugh, then it’s as good as over. You can’t learn that in a book though.

I know a few lads that read it, very formulaic . More or less tricking women into going off with you with social tricks….like putting her down in a backhanded way, ignoring her and only concentrating on her friends.

Nothing wrong with a bit of banter and making a person laugh. The pick up thing was always a bit sinister if you ask me.

As you sa

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Sweet East (NC)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

1st May 2024 @ 6:00 pm
More info..

The Gay Agenda

The White Horse, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼