2021 County Senior Football Championship

Its starts this weekend ! Examiner covering games at all levels again both codes and for free i believe ! What games will be shown this weekend hopefully the Club Championships will be as good if not better than last year ...and hopefully the weather will be ok during the Sept/Oct ..period let the games begin.

Barrs v Ballincollig should be a cracker, Newcestown will test Haven stomach for it too bigtime you would think. Fancy Eire Og to beat Ross, young pacey team versus an aging one. Nemo will have too much for Valleys. Clonakilty could be interesting this year, surely going to step up to the mark again at some stage considering the players they have, should see off Ilen. Douglas v Carrigaline could be tasty, no love lost there I'd say.

Nemo looked impressive on Sunday, judging by Kerrigan's interview they have bigger prizes in mind, Munster and All Ireland...have the Munster club championship draws been made ? or are they going ahead ?

Nemo looked impressive on Sunday, judging by Kerrigan's interview they have bigger prizes in mind, Munster and All Ireland...have the Munster club championship draws been made ? or are they going ahead ?

I wasn't as impressed. Well coached, as ever but this is not one of the stacked Nemo squads of years gone by. Good defenders playing well together but average in midfield and with limited options up front. Barry O'Driscoll being ready for sixty minutes would be a significant boost, though.

Still, the game will stand do them and 'Haven both.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Rebel Frequencies Presents Songsmiths
The White Horse, Ballincollig

20th Apr 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: 420 Comedy Show

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼