Nicola Sturgeon

While i would be the first to admit i know little about Scottish politics over the last week or so i have to admit that she is one tough woman.
All week we have seen continuous attacks on her by the right wing and even left wing papers and by tv stations especially Murdocks SKY but the funniest thing was when SKY did a vox pop with 6 or more scots and not one had a bad word against her.

While i would be the first to admit i know little about Scottish politics over the last week or so i have to admit that she is one tough woman.
All week we have seen continuous attacks on her by the right wing and even left wing papers and by tv stations especially Murdocks SKY but the funniest thing was when SKY did a vox pop with 6 or more scots and not one had a bad word against her.

Englands media and right-wing Tory loons are trying to destroy 2 women this week.

Nicola Sturgeon and Megan Markle.

Also the people of Scotland will never forget the taking away of their national soft beverage Irn Bru in favour of a more dental friendly type which tastes like metal.

I bet she is a horible ride as well. ( Not that ive had a crafty wank to discover this lads but you get my jist )

Murdock doesn't own a single share in SKY and hasn't for some time now.

Watched a bit of her performance yesterday and was decidedly unimpressed.

Makes me glad I'm not Scotch.

Jeez she is after destroying the Tories yesterday in 8 hours of questioning and again today in Holyrood where Ruth Davidson was reduced to a simpering wreck.

5,000+ people joined the SNP last night alone.

This is internecine stuff from the supporters of independence and very close to the election. The rights and wrongs of Salmond Sturgeon aside - they have taken their eyes completely off the prize. Already the first poll in 22 is showing Independence now down around low 50's. If there was a time to do this, now wasn't it.

AUOB seem to be backing Salmond largely because he backs a UDI and/or having indyref2 irrespective. SNP back Sturgeon but are clinging to a mandate in the election gives them the right to have indyref2.

All this infighting is going to potentially cost them a shot either way.

Also agree that the upwards of 12 hours grilling she has subjected herself to over the last 2-3 days non stop - no other politician would be able for.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 6:30pm

More events ▼