'The Nightstalker' Richard Ramierz dies in prison

watched e01 last night. it's very detailed which is ideal for this sort of thing. ramirez seems to have no redeeming qualities nor much mitigation, so far at least.

netflix should do a manson one, though i suppose most people involved are too old now or dead.

I haven't seen the netflix show but the story of Ramierz's final arrest is nuts!

I watched a documentary about a year ago and it talked about how he filmed his victims being tortured. Then suddenly a 3 or 4 second clip of him actually doing it appeared on screen (obviously an exhibit from the case). Very disturbing - and I'm not easily shocked.

If he was arrested in 1985, and subsequently sentenced to death, what was he doing still breathing oxygen in 2013.

The two detectives would have some mad stories to tell over a few pints, the older lad having worked on the Hillside Stranglers case and just the general madness of that whole era.

Started on it last night. Fascinating but grim viewing!!

Watched one and a half episodes last night.

What an absolutely sick bastard. Really hard to watch at times. It’s not often I agree with Duffs, and I'm anti death penalty, but for him I’d definitely make an exception. How was he still breathing in 2013?

He’s was nothing but a weak coward that preyed on the weak and vulnerable

The media’s biggest mistake was giving him the “cool” nickname: “night stalker” ( just like Zodiac killer “ )

He never washed or brushed his teeth, he was extremely pretentious in interviews acting like he was smart.

He was a filthy lowlife coward.

Think they’d nickname him accordingly.

A lot of posters on here seem to be fascinated with serial killers.

I need to update my watch list asap.

Stay safe folks.

A lot of posters on here seem to be fascinated with serial killers.

I need to update my watch list asap.

Stay safe folks.

I spent all my teenage years reading books on serial killers, reading Stephen King books and listening to heavy metal and it didn't do me any harm...

:mrgreen:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..

Tim Mullane

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 10:30pm

More events ▼