What podcast are you listening to right now?

I like to wait until those type of podcasts have all episodes available and then binge them. Thd teachers pet was excellent.

Was it ,

Gave up on it in the end . Got about 10 episodes in and it just seemed to be going in circles I thought .

The first Serial series was the best I’ve heard I think .

Also liked S-Town .

Was it ,

Gave up on it in the end . Got about 10 episodes in and it just seemed to be going in circles I thought .

The first Serial series was the best I’ve heard I think .

That was the Adnan one? That was excellent alright. I would put S-town slightly above it I think thats probably the best podcast series I've heard.

That was the Adnan one? That was excellent alright. I would put S-town slightly above it I think thats probably the best podcast series I've heard.

Yeah first series was adman, the second series was the bizarre afghan military one, gave up on it also after a few episodes .

Yeah S-Town was excellent . John P Macklemore was just such an interesting character .

I like to wait until those type of podcasts have all episodes available and then binge them. Thd teachers pet was excellent.

I wish I had done that with the night driver, it's real cliffhanger nothing/no one as they seem type of case. Episodes are also a good solid hour so it goes very in depth.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
KAWALA
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

10th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Felix Da Housecat

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼