Cork city has gone to the dogs.

I would be very familiar with the area around lower oliver plunkett st and bus station area, its dog rough, some are poor unfortunates who have been unlucky in life, others are pure evil dangerous scum,

There was another handy docket who lived on rathmore road , she was pure mad i think scannell was her name,

Yup. Ellen would have been a lot bigger than Mags but I think Mags would have beaten her in her prime (Mags would be a good 10 years older).

With both hands tied behind her back. Sheila was mainly just mouth. I remember tackling her in The Captains Bar back in the day and retrieving a hand-bag she'd just stolen from an unsuspecting American tourist.

Mags Kelly was a whole lot different. She could kick the sh*t out of a lot of blokes if she'd wanted. Mentler!

Captain's bar ?

I thought some staff were trained to use it?

Not in the services I'm aware of but there may be others which have received the training, I can't say for certain.
I'm aware of a pretty well known service which provides all manner of harm reduction services but not naloxone. Many staff are keen to get trained up but are not being given the opportunity.

Not in the services I'm aware of but there may be others which have received the training, I can't say for certain.
I'm aware of a pretty well known service which provides all manner of harm reduction services but not naloxone. Many staff are keen to get trained up but are not being given the opportunity.

Fair enough.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Hollyz

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼