The Munster Rugby Thread 2019/20

Can anyone tell me, is there a club shop in Thomand Park selling jerseys and merch etc? I'm going up to the Dragons game next weekend and want to grab a few things while I'm there.

Last time I was down I was directed to Lifestyle in the middle of town but their selection wasn't great

Can anyone tell me, is there a club shop in Thomand Park selling jerseys and merch etc? I'm going up to the Dragons game next weekend and want to grab a few things while I'm there.

Last time I was down I was directed to Lifestyle in the middle of town but their selection wasn't great

The online shop is the way to go Rorz, better selection and fast delivery

I think they closed their stores down when they went exclusive with Lifestyle.

Which is a shame.

Wasn't there one on Maylor Street for a while? Pity alright, when you click on the store link on the Munster website it just brings you to Lifestyle, who to be fair have a great selection online. There's a lovely full zip hoody on it which I'm hoping I see up there next weekend

Yeah it was a handy spot for the gear of other teams, especially training gear without all the sponsors.

Lifestyle have a monopoly now, they pick and choose what they want to sell. They had last seasons gear at full price until the morning of the new gear arriving. Flahing the arsé off it.

€6.20 for a pint bottle on the hotel :eek:

Is this Limerick or Monaco??!

A full house I expect to see academy players keeping the show going while the ghoys get their asses handed to them in Japan. It would make a great movie a bit like when women played baseball while the men were fighting in WW2. It could be called A League on their own
I presume tickets are at a reduced price

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Comedy Cavern: Fin Taylor

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 6:30pm

More events ▼