Rangers FC gone into administration

i wouldn't be using europa league qualifiers as too much of a high benchmark tbh

The season before Gerrard took charge they were knocked out first round by Progres of Luxemborg.

I think they've had a handy run of draws to be fair also, however it is what it is and 16 unbeaten qualifiers is not to bad in all fairness.

Last season domestically was a failure for him he got two wins versus Celtic which in contrast to previous seasons was a big improvement but he failed badly in the domestic cups plus a league challenge never materialized.

I think their support will want a better title challenge this season however making the europa league group stages again will cut him alot of slack their europa league group looks on paper though to be mightily tough so they could struggle there, fans will want a cup at least also me thinks.

A lad in work was at the game last night and said the atmosphere was great, without the closed down section and all.

They had to eradicate most of their usual songbook also so maybe thats what he means by the atmosphere "still" ? being great ? I would expect most of these songs to be back for Sundays game and I then see the Scottish fa coming under pressure to act like uefa are doing, to be honest that may be a good thing long term as I dont think songs about loyalist paramilitaries or even the ira have a place at football.

They had to eradicate most of their usual songbook also so maybe thats what he means by the atmosphere "still" ? being great ? I would expect most of these songs to be back for Sundays game and I then see the Scottish fa coming under pressure to act like uefa are doing, to be honest that may be a good thing long term as I dont think songs about loyalist paramilitaries or even the ira have a place at football.

He actually said he ended up in that section last season and when it was noticed himself and his buddy weren’t singing, it was suggested they leave,

The SFA wrote to Ajax and told them it was grand to call Celtic supporters Fenian bastards.... Despite UEFA explicitly telling them to deal with the racism and sectarianism of the old Rangers.

The SFA is an organisation run by Huns for the Huns.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy
The Roundy, Castle St.

12th Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Frankie Boyle: Lap of Shame

Cork Opera House, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼