Corkbeo

This site is beyond a joke, On their fbook page they carry a post where a girl was in IL Padrino for a meal, she saw a couple in there, the female in the couple went to the toilet, your wan sees her partner open her handbag and go through her stuff, she posts it on fbook hoping the girl who was with the fella in the pink shirt might see it and have words with him, I wonder if the bloke went to the toilet and if the woman went through his phone would your wan bat an eyelid?
Corkbeo asking for peoples opinions,

91skX9RJkFL._SX425_.jpg

This site is beyond a joke, On their fbook page they carry a post where a girl was in IL Padrino for a meal, she saw a couple in there, the female in the couple went to the toilet, your wan sees her partner open her handbag and go through her stuff, she posts it on fbook hoping the girl who was with the fella in the pink shirt might see it and have words with him, I wonder if the bloke went to the toilet and if the woman went through his phone would your wan bat an eyelid?
Corkbeo asking for peoples opinions,

That big news story was initially broken by Brenda Denny on "Brenda's Bits"

Frequently if I'm out with the gf she'll say she's off to the ladies and she'll tell me to grab her card and pay. So that could have been me going through her purse, but obviously I could only have been doing it for nefarious reasons

CorkBeo will barely see Christmas. Its yer man Joe O'Shea running it

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jack L
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

4th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show

The Roundy, Today @ 6:30pm

More events ▼