Padraig Hamilton - dipshit!

Tough gig, brave man.
He's on a hiding to nothing, similar to Faldo.

The Yanks will have the courses long as Blarney Street with fairways as wide as fields.

Chill Green_y, the Ryder Cup isn't for everyone like ;-)

Must admit it's the only occasion I get excited watching golf. Occasionally interspersed with an Irish winner of a big competition I do enjoy a tense Ryder Cup - if Europe win.

Was a member of a golf club for a few years back in the day but just could never take to it fully tbh. Great for a chat with a few mates for a couple of hours afterwards in the bar but the game itself is over-rated imho.

Must admit it's the only occasion I get excited watching golf. Occasionally interspersed with an Irish winner of a big competition I do enjoy a tense Ryder Cup - if Europe win.

Was a member of a golf club for a few years back in the day but just could never take to it fully tbh. Great for a chat with a few mates for a couple of hours afterwards in the bar but the game itself is over-rated imho.

Most lads I know that can't play it think the same :)

Most lads I know that can't play it think the same :)

Quite enjoy pitch-and-put and my short game golf was decent. Just couldn't get into the whole golf-golf-golf vibe. Could only play once a week and that was before the kids came so couldn't really work at it. Didn't really want to truth be told.

Quite enjoy pitch-and-put and my short game golf was decent. Just couldn't get into the whole golf-golf-golf vibe. Could only play once a week and that was before the kids came so couldn't really work at it. Didn't really want to truth be told.

I used take my eldest playing pitch and putt every Sunday morning just so he at least have the basics before hitting a golf course. I can't stand pitch and putt my self.

Golf is a great game if you work shift work or are your own boss.
if you have a Monday to Friday 9-5 job and a wife and kids it's very difficult to find the time to play.
I love golf but I don't play very often any more. I need to be playing regularly to get satisfaction out of it. If I'm hacking away having not had any practice and I'm playing with mates who are playing 2 or 3 times a week I get mightily frustrated.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Award Winning Steve Hughes (Australia)
City Limits, Coburg St.

15th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Funny Fridays Special

City Limits, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼