Claire Byrne

Debate right now about who pays the bill on dates. Yer man is clearly having the bantz, the feminist hulk might actually eat him live on air though

Apparently dating is toxic :rolleyes:
I have my doubts she has had to worry about it that much

Things were much simplier years ago.

The man paid and the couple had some fun afterwards.

Ive sat through 2 baptisms and listened to some prick telling me that my innocent couple-of-week-old little baby had some sort of sin.. and then rabbit on about the devil and some other shite

I actually asked to be an alter boy when I was a kid! I can only be thankful that my parents had more cop on (despite being religious) than to let me near those fiddlers

actually, they probably just didn't want to get up to drive me to alter boy training at the crack of dawn!

Did anyone hold a gun to your head to baptise your child m8?
how thick are you? Lmfao

Ive sat through 2 baptisms and listened to some prick telling me that my innocent couple-of-week-old little baby had some sort of sin.. and then rabbit on about the devil and some other shite

I actually asked to be an alter boy when I was a kid! I can only be thankful that my parents had more cop on (despite being religious) than to let me near those fiddlers

actually, they probably just didn't want to get up to drive me to alter boy training at the crack of dawn!

Altar boy training at the crack of dawn??

What were you doing at that ungodly hour? Were ye doing group running like the marine corp?

"I dont know what ive been told
I dont know what ive been told
Nuns pussy is mighty cold
Covent girls are hot and wet
But i havnt fucked one yet
Father pat is old and queer
Stuck his finger in my rear
How deep?
Real deep.....

My brother and his wife are having their son baptised in a month or so. They're both loud atheists and the whole family knows.

In the parlance of Game of Thrones, it will be a mummer's farce. The fuckin' priest probably knows. Lmao.

Like you paid the priest to baptise your children into a cult and now you're moaning about it ..you twit..lol
#pushoverdrone
Did you get married in the Catholic church too you tool? Facking hell

CollapseY, you haven't got past outside tit so kids are highly unlikely to be an issue for you, but heres the deal - if my kids were not baptised they would either not be in school or would have an extra hour or so each way every day to somewhere that would have. The educate togethers within an hour of my house were all over subscribed massively, no dice - they would be at one if it was possible regardless of religion. The non-denoms are miles away

Some day, when you get an ol doll you'll have grown up discussions too

My brother and his wife are having their son baptised in a month or so. They're both loud atheists and the whole family knows.

In the parlance of Game of Thrones, it will be a mummer's farce. The fuckin' priest probably knows. Lmao.

as long as schools and the church are intrinsically linked there is little most people can do :(

CollapseY, you haven't got past outside tit so kids are highly unlikely to be an issue for you, but heres the deal - if my kids were not baptised they would either not be in school or would have an extra hour or so each way every day to somewhere that would have. The educate togethers within an hour of my house were all over subscribed massively, no dice - they would be at one if it was possible regardless of religion. The non-denoms are miles away

Some day, when you get an ol doll you'll have grown up discussions too

Good man yourself. Educate together maybe? An extra hour. Are you for real?
You married in the Catholic church, are you a practising Catholic m8?
See you for the popes visit. Lol

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼