The ease at which I get women to sleep with me.

This clown does not know the difference between Cognac and Brandy or the sources of the finest.

There are some nice brandies out there but I tend to go back to the most famous region every time. Funny thing is I've kinda gone off the stuff over the years in favour of a nice drop of whisky/whiskey.

Cognac is a brandy, ya nimrod.

Cognac is an area of France, which gives its grapes a particular quality reflected in its flavour when converted to brandy, ya numbnut.
Brandy is the distillation of the grape juice. The finest is found in Portugal, Matej by name.
The finest Cognac by taste ,not price, is Otard.
Being a gentleman of fine taste ,erudition and delectation,I have sampled the finest wines and spirits in all 4 corners of the world and dallied with the beautiful ladies of these faraway lands. I am thus qualified to pronounce on these issues by default.

Greedy, you know you're a class above the average dullard when all they can do is highlight a minor error with your grammar.

One can only assume they are insanely jealous of your reputation with the ladies, your incredible business acumen, and your hugely successful self-help book.

Please don't let them put you off sharing your advice and anecdotes of your fabulous life with the real men.

Cognac is an area of France, which gives its grapes a particular quality reflected in its flavour when converted to brandy, ya numbnut.
Brandy is the distillation of the grape juice. The finest is found in Portugal, Matej by name.
The finest Cognac by taste ,not price, is Otard.
Being a gentleman of fine taste ,erudition and delectation,I have sampled the finest wines and spirits in all 4 corners of the world and dallied with the beautiful ladies of these faraway lands. I am thus qualified to pronounce on these issues by default.

The finest commas come from English speaking countries. You should try them some time.

Jesus H Christ, you lot here are some shower of idiots.

This fuckwit here starts one of his stupid Walter Mitty threads and you all come on and reply to him and I bet he is breaking his balls laughing at ye.

This year's IOTY will have plenty of choices.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Hank Wedel
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

13th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Gemma Hayes

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼