Holidays.

When asked where I intend to go on my holidays I always quip that for me work is a holiday. It's not an idle jest, I regularly travel to Asia, The States, The Gulf, Hong Kong, Australia to mention but a few. It may surprise some to hear that I do take "holidays". To be honest I find the booking and planning a bore but Mr's Greedy must be kept on the right side and I never disappoint when it comes to activities. It may surprise some that February is a high season for safari in East Africa. It has long been the dream of Mrs Greedy to see wild animals such as lions and antelope in the wild and who knows, I may even get some hunting in. Pip pip!

When asked where I intend to go on my holidays I always quip that for me work is a holiday. It's not an idle jest, I regularly travel to Asia, The States, The Gulf, Hong Kong, Australia to mention but a few. It may surprise some to hear that I do take "holidays". To be honest I find the booking and planning a bore but Mr's Greedy must be kept on the right side and I never disappoint when it comes to activities. It may surprise some that February is a high season for safari in East Africa. It has long been the dream of Mrs Greedy to see wild animals such as lions and antelope in the wild and who knows, I may even get some hunting in. Pip pip!

:cool:
Be careful Greedy. You might just shoot yourself in the foot! ;)

When asked where I intend to go on my holidays I always quip that for me work is a holiday.

Looking good brah !

StoreLocator_Pod1.png_1529219240.png

bon voyàge greedy. keep us posted.

I'dsay Mrs Greedy is a bit of a wild animal herself m8?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Kisses, Juozas (NC) [Baltic Film Festival]

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 5pm

More events ▼